Returns & Exchanges
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
At this time, The Bollywood Closet is unable to accept returns. Of course, if your item arrives damaged or incorrect, we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Customer can also call us at our customer service number +1-(678)200-2725, from Monday to Saturday between 10.00AM to 06:00PM (Eastern Time).
HOW DO I START THE RETURNS PROCESS?
Once your return is approved (damaged or incorrect items), You will receive an email with details on the return process.
MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED/ INCORRECT. WHAT DO I DO?
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item, which is damaged, please contact us immediately. If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, style and color subject to availability. You will receive a credit note excluding the original shipping charges and duties if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Customer is advised to check the ordered products and quantity in the invoice, before accepting the package from the logistics service provider/courier. In case of any discrepancy found, or damage to packet is noticed, please leave a suitable remark on receipt to logistics service provider/courier for accepting the delivery of the products
- The product must be received within 7 days from the date of advice by Customer Service Department. In case, the complaint found is genuine The Bollywood Closet will try to rectify the defect or replace the same product to availability and return the product to buyer. If not possible, a store credit will be issued to the buyer.
I RETURNED AN ITEM. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Once your return has been received and it complies with our returns policy, we will credit the refund amount on The Bollywood Closet account with store credits.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The product must be received within 7 days from the date of advice by Customer Service Department.
- Product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
- Product must be returned with all tags attached in its original condition along with all packing material, courier receipt, invoice & other papers.
- Loose tags or broken tags will not be accepted for an exchange or credit note. Returns on a wrong merchandise sent by The Bollywood closet that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags, Designer box should be included with your return
- Damaged or soiled products will not be accepted.
- The Bollywood Closet will not be not responsible for any damage caused or Lost/Theft in return transit of the product.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Shoes – All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Faulty goods – Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault has occurred. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Colors – We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on Thebollywoodclosetusa.com as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of a color will be completely accurate.
- Return outside the 7 day window may be accepted at our discretion.